If you could visit one other country/state/whatever that you haven’t been to before but after that you’re only allowed to be in places in that you’ve been before, where would you go?
edit: you can’t say ‘america’ or ‘europe’ or something like that, be a little specific.
- liewich reblogged this from jamesisaghostdad and added:
- jamesisaghostdad reblogged this from theshoutingendoflife and added:
- sheggnogsy said: Russia
- voidoid answered: california
- boners2spooky answered: Norway
- that-girlishfreak said: Prague/ Czech Republic
- doglets answered: that’s a really interesting question. I think london. but maybe france.
- theshoutingendoflife posted this